The clinics offer a multitude of challenges for riders of all skill levels. To help you improve your riding by applying techniques from Steve's considerable expertise. Steve and his wife Denise combine their 45 years of knowledge and offer the best of what they have learned to you in a day.
What you will learn:
- How to be a safer rider and have more control.
- The 3 main techniques that are used 100% of the time
(acceleration, braking, and cornering).
- Technical obstacles, hills, ruts, logs, rocks, jumping and more.
- Physical training, bike set up, nutrition, mental focus and how to practice using the Steve Hatch System.
Multiple day programs will also include more information on all subjects, and more, as well as how to get sponsorship, and how to be ready for every race.
Bring: bike, riding gear, lunch, water, chairs, pen and notebook
All clinics will be 8 hour days. (Sign in 8:30am, start 9am-5pm)
Clinics are limited to 15 RIDERS PER CLINIC
Clinics are open to all rider levels from C to AA.
- Kids clinics are $50 for 3 hours (open to riders 5 to 12 years old)
- A $150.00 deposit is required for a reservation.
- 1 day-Cost is $250.00
- 2 day-Cost is $450
- 3-day Cost is $650.00 (advanced clinic-limited to 10 riders)
Advanced clinic open to riders of the Steve Hatch System, riders who are Web Site members or who have Attended other Steve Hatch clinics including “Chiseled into Champions” programs.
Ask about our discount packages and online membership to the Steve Hatch Racing System.
If the clinics aren't enough for you and you want to step your game up even more, check out what other programs Steve Hatch Racing offers and find the fit that's right for you.